Fall is in the air – and we couldn’t be happier! Fall foods, fall fun; there are so many reasons to fall in love with fall.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Weather / Foliage – The crispness in the air and the colors of the leaves changing – it’s a wonderful sight to see, and feel! Take out your sweaters, mugs of tea, and good books. It’s time to get cozy!
- Holidays – Halloween and Thanksgiving – need we say more? Halloween is fun, creative, spooky, and exciting. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to reflect, give thanks, spend time with family and friends, and eat!
- PSL – Pumpkin Spice Latte is, for some people, the reason for the season! Pumpkin here, pumpkin there, pumpkin flavor is literally EVERYWHERE during the fall! It’s a hot debate amongst friends because you either love it, or you don’t! Where does your vote “fall”?
- Apple Picking – Looking to make homemade applesauce or delicious apple pie? Use fresh apples – pick them straight off the tree!
New season, new to-do list:
- Health Checklist – This is the perfect time to schedule appointments with your Internist (for your annual physical), Dentist (for your biannual cleaning), and Opthamologist (to check your vision).
- Fall Cleaning – Much like spring, fall is a great time for a deep clean and thorough purge. Go through your fridge, freezer, and pantry and throw out expired foods. Go through your closet, and your kids’ closets, and take out clothes that are too big, too small, or out-dated. You can also pick through your kids’ toys & books and remove any that aren’t age-appropriate anymore. Then, you can donate EVERYTHING in your “no-go” pile to a worthy cause! It will also make more room in your house for all of the Christmas and Hanukkah gifts that will show up in December!
We want to know: What is YOUR favorite part of fall?