We’re just getting our feet wet with our ‘All Things Halloween’ series on the blog. Last week, we touched on decor with some great tips and options to decorate your home. Today, we’re coming in with delicious do-it-yourself treats that will satisfy every ghost, ghoul, and goblin that RSVPs to your Halloween party!
We found some delicious, easy-to-make recipes that you and your guests can indulge in before you head out to trick-or-treat on October 31st!
- Appetizers are always a fan-favorite! Who doesn’t want a nibble just as they arrive at a party?
- One (BIG) reason why Halloween is such a treasured holiday? Sweet treats!
- This bark is NOT for the dogs! Boo Bark is so easy to make, you don’t even have to bake it! Grab your favorite chocolate melts and your favorite chocolate candy. Melt the chocolate, mix with your favorite candy, and let it set. Done. And YUM!
- Here’s another no-bake sweet treat: individual pumpkin cheesecakes! https://lilluna.com/no-bake-pumpkin-cheesecakes/
- These Rice Krispies Treats are almost too cute to eat. Almost! Everyone loves these classic, childhood treats! And with this recipe, you can add in whichever Halloween candy you’re in the mood for!
- Put a healthy spin on the Halloween treats with these fruit-filled snacks!
Tell us which treats you plan to make to celebrate Halloween this year!