Happy Happy Halloween! We have been having so much fun around our resort — have you been here taking part in all of the spooktacular fun and games? We hope so!
Since the big day is right around the corner, we’re popping in with some fun Halloween-themed activities to help you celebrate long before the holiday even starts.
- Plan a spooky scavenger hunt. Make your way around the resort looking for specific Halloween-themed items — like a witches hat or a carved pumpkin. Set a timer and try to find everything on your list; the person with the most check marks at the end wins!
- Decorate your RV, camper, or cabin. The spookier, the better!
- DRESS UP! Click here to see this year’s most popular Halloween costume! Is it your pick??
- Carve pumpkins. Here are some carving ideas and templates that you can use.
- Don’t throw out the seeds! Scoop, rinse, and dry all of those pumpkin seeds! Toss in a little olive oil or butter and salt. Then, roast at 350*F for 20-30 minutes. The whole family can enjoy this nutritious, delicious snack!
- Here’s a tip: sweeten up your seeds by adding cinnamon and sugar while roasting!
- Bake Halloween treats. Whip up some sinfully sweet desserts that every ghoul and goblin will enjoy!
- Trick-or-Treat…and then have a candy sorting party. What is the most popular Halloween candy in our neck of the woods (literally), you ask? Check it out here.
- Dance to some Halloween tunes. Check out this playlist from Spotify — Thriller & Monster Mash are a must!
- Watch a Halloween movie. We know the new Halloween is already out in theaters (and we’re too scared to go see it!), but you can play some oldies but goodies at home. The original Halloween — or any of the sequels, Hocus Pocus, and The Haunted Mansion are just a few to get you started.
Please share your spooktacular time with us! Visit our Facebook page, upload some pictures, and tag us in your Halloween fun. We can’t wait to see everyone’s costumes, favorite candy, and big smiling faces (even if we can’t recognize you behind your mask)!
Happy Halloween! Be Safe & Have Fun!