Hello, November! Halloween was amazing — it is always is! And not only because it’s spooktacular, fun, and brings out the kid in everyone. It is also the start of the joyous, festive holiday season. It may be the “off-season” in the camping world, but it’s a wonderful season to celebrate with family and friends!
The last couple of months of the year always seem to fly by, don’t they? We want the train to slow down a bit because there are so many holiday parties, family time, and togetherness that we’re really looking forward to.
This month we celebrate Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving means different things to different people, but I think we can all agree that it’s a wonderful time to just BE THANKFUL. So, we’re dedicating this blog post to that exact topic!
WE ARE THANKFUL FOR (in no particular order!)….
– Our Staff: Everyone who keeps our resort up, running, and awesome. Everyone who spends their time and energy making our resort the place to be! WE ARE THANKFUL!
– Our Resort: The amenities, accomodations, activities, serene landscape, and so much more. Some people’s fondest memories are born at our resort. WE ARE THANKFUL!
– Our Camping Families: Every single person that comes to stay with us is special to us. Our camping families are a part of our camping family. WE ARE THANKFUL!
– Our Health: The fact that we can wake up and spend each day together. WE ARE THANKFUL!
– Our Friends & Family: All of their love and support is truly amazing. WE ARE THANKFUL!
We want to know: What does Thanksgiving mean to you? What are your Thanksgiving plans? What are you thankful for? Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you!
Comments are closed.